The Caudron G3 first appeared in France in May 1914.
324 - on display at the Musée de l'Air et de l'Espace, Le Bourget, Paris;
640 - A French built example (1916) at Museu Aeroespacial (Brazilian Air Force Museum), Rio de Janeiro;
2531 - at the Brussels Air Museum (see photo)
3066 - Saw service with Belgian Air Force, used for training. It flew as O-BELA, but finally arrived in the UK. In 1971 it was stripped and rebuilt to represent (N) 3066 of RNAS Flying School Vendome 1917, now at RAF Museum, Hendon (see photos);