Focke Wulf FW 190
The Fw 190 entered service in 1941 and flew throughout World War II on all fronts.
Most Fw 190s were the "A" and "F"-series, powered by a BMW radial engine. Late in 1943, however, the more capable "D" series appeared in action, powered by the more powerful Jumo 213 inline, liquid-cooled engine.
During its lifetime, more than 20,000 Fw 190s of all types were built. Below is a list of survivors. Not included are the ones of which only smaller remains were used for a rebuild, or the Flug Werk GmbH replica's.
Focke-Wulf D-model (Jumo-engine, "Long Nose")